To be considered for this programme, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- A recognized bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Not less than one year of work experience by the time of assumption of study.
*Students without relevant educational or industry background may be required to take bridging courses/ workshops prior to commencement of the programme.
English Language Requirements
Applicants who are not native English speakers, or whose bachelor's or master's degrees were awarded by institutions where the medium of instruction is not English, must provide one of the following as proof of language proficiency:
- A Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of at least 550 for the paper-based test, or 213 for the computer-based test, or 80 for the iBT-based test; or
- A Band Score of at least 6.0 overall in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Applicants may be required to attend interviews and/or take tests to further demonstrate their language proficiency.
Application Submission Procedure
Applicants should submit the following documents together with their completed application form:
- A self-recommendation letter, including a self-introduction, career aspirations, and reasons for pursuing study in this programme (400 words or less);
- A personal resume (CV);
- An undergraduate degree graduation certificate (see notes below);
- Copies of transcripts from all colleges and universities attended (see notes below);
- Proof(s) of employment record(s);
- Proof of TOEFL or IELTS score to demonstrate English proficiency;
- At least one letter of recommendation from either an employer or university;
- Other professional records or attainments, if any.
- Applicants whose qualifications were attained from Mainland China must provide the Academic Credential (學歷證書) to prove that they have completed the academic learning in an institution under the Ministry of Education (MoE) system and were admitted to the institution in accordance with the MOE's standards.
- Further to the above, relevant applicants must also provide a Degree Certificate (學位證書) to certify the level of academic attainment (i.e., Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate level) and to confirm that the certificate was issued by the tertiary institution approved by the MoE.
- The School considers applications on a rolling basis until all places are filled. Applicants are highly encouraged to apply for admission as early as possible.