To be considered for this programme, applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in hospitality and tourism, business, information technology or other related areas with industry work experience for not less than one year; or
- A Bachelor's degree in areas other than those listed above, with current or past employment in the hospitality and tourism industry for not less than one year; or
- Equivalent professional qualifications may also be considered.
English Language Requirements
If an applicant is not a native English speaker, or whose bachelor's or equivalent qualification is awarded by an institution where the medium of instruction is not English, s/he must provide one of the following minimum English language requirement for admission purpose:
- A Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 80 for the Internet-based test or 550 for the paper-based test; OR
- An overall band score of at least 6.0 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Applicants may be required to attend interviews and/or take tests to further demonstrate their language proficiency.
Application Submission Procedure
Applicants should submit the following documents together with their completed application form:
- A self-recommendation letter, including a self-introduction, career aspirations, and reasons for pursuing study in this programme (400 words or less);
- A personal resume (CV);
- An undergraduate degree graduation certificate (see notes below);
- Copies of transcripts from all colleges and universities attended (see notes below);
- Proof(s) of employment record(s);
- Proof of TOEFL or IELTS score to demonstrate English proficiency;
- At least one letter of recommendation from either an employer or university;
Other professional records or attainments, if any.
- Applicants whose qualifications were attained from Mainland China must provide the Academic Credential (學歷證書) to prove that they have completed the academic learning in an institution under the Ministry of Education (MoE) system and were admitted to the institution in accordance with the MOE's standards.
- Further to the above, relevant applicants must also provide a Degree Certificate (學位證書) to certify the level of academic attainment (i.e., Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate level) and to confirm that the certificate was issued by the tertiary institution approved by the MoE.
- The School considers applications on a rolling basis until all places are filled. Applicants are highly encouraged to apply for admission as early as possible.
Applications for this programme are being accepted through 30 April 2023.