Students are required to enrol in the following subjects, for a total of 36 credits:
Compulsory (Core) Subjects Taken at EHL (1st Semester, 4 Subjects, 3 Credits Each)*
- Hospitality Business Strategies in Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Hospitality Real Estate Finance and Investments
- Advanced Corporate Finance and Concepts of International Finance
- Business Research Methods and Project Management Tools
Compulsory (Core) Subjects Taken at SHTM, PolyU (2nd Semester, 5 Subjects, 3 Credits Each [Except Business Consulting Project])†
- HTM562 - Marketing Management in the Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- HTM563 - Revenue Management in Hospitality Industry
- HTM564 - Quality Service Management for the Hospitality & Tourism Industry
- HTM565 - Hospitality Business Strategies in Asia - China Hotel and Tourism Business Studies
- HTM566 - Capstone Consulting Project (6 credits)‡
Compulsory (Core) Subjects Taken at UH (3rd Semester, 4 Subjects, 3 Credits Each)*
- Hospitality Business Strategies in the Americas and the Caribbean
- Innovative Hospitality Technologies
- Organisational Behaviour and Hospitality Leadership Strategies
- Elective (To be determined)
* Students are expected to apply for transferring any 9 out of 12 credits taken at EHL and UH respectively to PolyU. As such, 18 out of 36 credits will be transferred from the said institutions to PolyU.
† One to two of the subjects offered at the SHTM, PolyU may be taught in the summer term.
‡ The Business Consulting Project carries six credits. A multi-cultural team of three to four students will work together for the project, which is considered to be a subject taken at PolyU.