The School of Hotel and Tourism Management at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (SHTM, PolyU), École hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL), the Conrad N. Hilton College at the University of Houston (UH) are jointly offering an MSc in Global Hospitality Business programme (click here for a flyer). This programme spans three renowned institutions on three continents, and features the following characteristics:
- Students will learn from faculty with international backgrounds, be immersed in the culture and business practices of each continent, and attend numerous professional seminars.
- Students will join a talented cohort from across the globe to develop their hospitable attitude and construct their management toolbox while enjoying exceptional proximity to buoyant markets and industry leaders.
- A particular high point will be the completion of a real-life business consulting project assigned by the School's industry partners. A multi-cultural team of three to four students will be formed for each project.
- Students will experience three world-class campuses and research centres and access three outstanding alumni networks, while gaining exposure to the latest trends in the hospitality and service industries, allowing them to refine their career plans and shape their global perspectives.
- Upon graduation, students of this exceptional programme will receive an MSc in Global Hospitality Business degree awarded by their home institution and a "Certificate of Completion" issued by the other two partner institutions.